There are many reasons to learn SwiftUI. Here are some of the most important ones:
- SwiftUI is the future of iOS development As Apple continues to move away from UIKit, it’s clear that SwiftUI is the future of iOS development. If you want to stay ahead of the curve, you need to learn SwiftUI.
2. SwiftUI is easier to learn than UIKit If you’re new to iOS development, SwiftUI is a great place to start. It’s much easier to learn than UIKit, and you’ll be able to build great-looking apps much faster.
3. SwiftUI is more fun than UIKit Let’s face it: UIKit is kind of boring. SwiftUI is a lot more fun to work with, and you’ll enjoy developing apps much more.
4. SwiftUI apps are more reactive Because SwiftUI is built on top of React, your apps will be more responsive and easier to use.
5. SwiftUI apps are more reliable SwiftUI apps are less likely to crash, and they’re easier to debug.
Overall, SwiftUI is a great way to build iOS apps. It’s easier to learn than UIKit, more fun to work with, and more reliable. If you’re looking to get started with iOS development, SwiftUI is the way to go.